Applications are invited from qualified persons to be appointed to fill the following positions;
1. SECURITY COORDINATOR
- Must have a minimum of first degree in Police Foundations or Law and Security or Equivalent with five (5) years working experience in security work or with a uniformed service such as the Army or police.
- Must not be older than forty five (45) yearsOccupational Health and Safety Certificate or relevant experience.
- Be certified by a Physician for fitness (must be physically and mentally fit).
Possess a certificate in Standard First Aid.
- Must pass a background check, and possess licensure or certification if applicable.
Must possess a licensure for carrying firearms.
- Knowledge of computer-based security and access systems (for use of investigations, etc.)
2. HEAD, ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
- Applicant must possess a first degree in Environmental Science or its equivalent with at least five (5) years working experience.
- Must possess certification in workplace health and safety, environmental protection, environmental law and practice.
- Be cleared by a Physician for fitness (must be physically and mentally fit).
Must have good written and oral communication skills.
3. HEALTH SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
- First degree certificate in Health Service Administration or Management from a recognized University plus one (1) year internship or national service and two years working experience in a recognized health facility
- Must have a good written and Communication Skills
- Must have good interpersonal Relations Skills.
- Must have good Planning and Analytical skills.
4. TRUST FUND ADMINISTRATOR
- First degree in Finance/Accounting or in Management, Investment, Economics or its equivalent.
- Additional relevant Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance) is an added advantage.
Ghana Stock Exchange licensed certified and Professional Qualification in (CIMA/ICA (GH)/ACCA/CPA) is an added advantage
- Awareness of the regulatory framework affecting Fund management.
Evidence in leadership and continuing professional development and training in financial management.
- Experience of working in a target driven organization.
- A good understanding of the role of Fund mobilization, management & administration.
- Must have hands on experience in financial accounting software packages and advanced knowledge in computer skills.
- Be able to establish networks with the various financial institutions and utilize these to achieve the hospital’s objectives and goals with regards to the Trust Fund.
- Strong organizational skills and initiative with systematic follow-ups.
- Must have the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to exercise effective financial controls and maintain clear financial records.
- Be Confident, determined, ambitious, self-motivated with a positive image with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good judgment, Problem-solving, analytical and decision making skills
5. HEAD OF SOCIAL & HUMAN SERVICES
- Applicant must possess a first degree in Human Services Admin /Social Sciences/ Humanities, Master of Science in Human Services will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to plan, organize, direct and evaluate the functional activities of a human service program or of a large staff, engaged in eligibility determination, grant maintenance.
- Should have excellent communication, problem-solving, and managerial skills, responsible for all activities, projects, and employees of their offices. Must oversee several ongoing projects at once.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested persons are to forward their applications together with supporting documents and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the address below.
THE DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE
KORLE BU TEACHING HOSPITAL
P O BOX KB77
CLOSING DATE: December, 2016